For these past days, I don't really feel good most of the time. I feel sooo lethargic that I always stayed in bed almost all day. Add these weird changes in me:
- i dip my finger to a hazelnut spread and lick it, often - which should be very unsual for me on ordinary days as I am not really into sweets.
- i have this intense cravings on water melon the other night - luckily it was available in the supermarket.
- i have been munching and nibbling on crackers, nuts, cheese, fruit.. almost all day - i practically do nothing than lie down watching the tube and eat.
- i crave and like the food today so i will really indulge on it... and will feel disgusted about it right the next day.
- i have been eating green mangoes - big green apple mango - and i still love it even it gives me wind and heart burn.
I and Hubs know that something is going on.. and I know, you too. ;))
This week is the 2006 Ashes test series. It is a 5-day test game of cricket between AUS and England which started on the 23rd of Nov. As of yesterday, Aussies has been ahead of more than 600+ runs from the Poms.. a very long way to go for the later.
Last night was the final of the Tri Nations Rugby League. And the Kangaroos (AUS Team) regain the 2006 trophy against the Kiwis and it was really the most exciting game I've even seen. Both teams have the same score on the 80th minutes and they agreed to play on another five minutes until one of the team scored than making another match. They were on the halfway of the second 5-minutes when the Kangaroos made a try. Sweet victory for them!
I am fortunate that these sports events are on now while I am sporting my current state lest I would be left on the mercy of the boring tube program. I now like watching cricket as I manage to slowly understand the rules and jargons each game plus Hubs making some reinforcements.
I will be leaving two days from now for Manila. I am excited for I really want to eat exotic Pinoy food but I am also anxious as I might not feel well during the flight. Im crossing my fingers that I wont.
I'll be back next week. See you, friends!