Saturday, May 29

On The Work Front

It's been pretty quite at work lately. Did a few training here and there and some customisation but I mostly focused on the testing.

I'm using a new machine now with Windows 7 which at first I don't really appreciate. But eventually, liked. I also have Office 2007 which for the same reason, I detest at first. Heck, I can't find my favourite buttons. It was really boggling as I have to ask my colleague every time I want to do something that I can't find in the most conventional way. This may sound over-acting but it seems that hair growth shampoo was necessary for me for the few weeks that I was getting used to the new OS.

People come and go in the office too. I mean, some left and some joined. I suppose, there has to be turnover for a change.
*****

0 comments: