Sunday, May 23

Sat 9 - Upside Down



1. When was the last time that you felt your world got turned upside down?
The first week after giving birth, almost 3 years ago.

2. Should the United States do more to help its own citizens before helping people in other countries?
I believe yes, every country should do that.

3. What was something you memorized for school and still can recall?
Too many to mention here. :)

4. With what types of people do you tend to associate?
Optimist, humble, fun-loving, not judgmental, spiritual.

5. Besides blogging what is the last creative thing that you've done?
Does cooking counts? I did often lately. I tried cross-stitching but did not finish any of them.

6. In nature, what outdoor activities do you enjoy the most?
Walking, picnic, swimming, playing with my one-and-a-half men.

7. When was the last time that you had a great belly laugh?
Last night.

8. What kind of fashion-sense attracts you?
Unique; simple; loud - depends on my mood.

9. What traits in others turn you off?
Snobbish (feeling high and mighty), scheming, pissimistic, judgmental.

The questions make me think about myself, about the people that I associate with. They're reality and personality checks. Thank you, Sam.

*****

0 comments: