Friday, September 26
.. for longer than a week. These gerberas are more than a week old. I reckon, they’re still as fresh as they were day one. I only changed the water once and I put paracetamol on the water. It’s not just for aches, you know. Hopefully, these flowers will grace my home until this Sunday – it’ll be two weeks then. PS. See that happy boy in the background? :)
*****
It's All About What's In Down Under | Permanence in Change | I Am A Shoeaholic | A Juggling Act | Healthy Living | The Life of a Tatapilla | What's reel and real!
Bookmark and Share
Posted by Princess of CJ at 12:28 pm |

1 Comments:

At 4:50 pm, Blogger Joel said........
Hi, Nice post I enjoyed reading it. Can I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Thanks!

Joel
JHouston791@gmail.com

 


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

<