Monday, February 1

First Day of the Month

A pinch and punch for the first day of the month.  Another month in the new year.  Sound cliché but time really flies.
There are so many things to be thankful for last month, so here’s a few:

Time to try and cook new recipes.
 For being a conscious shopper.
Sticking to budget (so no guitar pro for me).
Time to sort and organise the Tatapilla’s clothes, toiletries cupboard, linen cupboard and pantry.
The Tatapilla in year 3, a smooth-sailing first day of school.
The Tatapilla liking the tuna sandwich, one of the new recipes I tried.
 A Friend’s visit and going to new places.
New books to read for me and the Tatapilla.
Getting over flu and cold that I got from the Philippines.
New year, of course.
Good health for the people I love. 



*****

2 comments:

Click said...

don`t have enough money try to work!

Click said...

Good Luck!