Sunday, April 19

Weekend Adventures

Jens and I went to the shop on our own by bus one time and it was followed by many more trips. It is our little adventure and our sense of independence while I still haven’t got a licence to drive on my own.

We take the opportunity to ride a bus when I need something from the shop and Mcj is busy working. When I promised Jens to go to the park and Mcj is not available to take us, we would walk down the road with our baby jogger stroller to catch a bus. Even going to the library is fun. Jens likes it especially when he gets a seat of his own. He feels he’s one of the big guys. He doesn’t even want me to hold him.

I reckon, we would keep on doing the adventure and bonding time even if I can drive on my own – making it our own little tradition or date?

0 comments: