Friday, December 4

Long Weekend... Sort Of

I left work early today. A tummy flu virus has been going on around and I thought I had a tough tummy but it has caught up on me on a more uncomfortable level today. I've been feeling bloated yesterday but I just brushed it off. Today, I wake up with a headache. I've been thinking all the way to work that I just slept in an un-comfortable position and woke up in the wrong side of the bed. I felt the symptoms again at work but I thought, I was just hungry so I ate and ate and by lunch time I was not at ease anymore that I decided to leave for the day early.

It was good as I was able to picked up Jens early - a little bit different from what he used to. Have a little bit of rest and went shopping (not for glass tiles but for food)at night. It was a relaxing night for Jens and I, no cramming and and hurrying up to get to bed.

*****

0 comments: