1. Have you had to say goodbye to a good friend or lover because they were moving?
Yes, he was going to work overseas.
2. Have you ever wanted to use personal information about someone to sort of "blackmail" them? If yes, tell us about it.
I can't remember that I ever did.
3. What two things influenced the choice of your present job or to stay at home?
Career path and pay? I didn't really imagine that I would get this job as y first in my home country.
4. Do you like warm weather? How warm does it get where you live? What is the best way to spend a hot, summer day?
Yes, I do. I came from a tropical country and I'm in a sub-tropical state now. It gets as hot as 40 degrees in summer here and what better was to spend it than to head to the beach or splash in the pool?
5. What do you find "hot" in a man/woman? What is the first thing you notice about someone who is hot? Do you ever think of yourself as hot?
Really, in my age I seldom find anybody hot. But I guess it has to be the eyes - smoldering eyes. I feel hot sometimes. Lol.
6. Are you quick to anger? How do you react when you are angry or frustrated? What do you do to cool down?
Yes I am and I'm trying to change. But I think, I'm just annoyed. When I'm really really angry, I cry. To cool down? Just do something else that I love doing like reading.
7. In your family, who is the least like the rest of you?
In my "old family", I am the least like the rest of us. Not because I'm use pull up bars but because I am the most independent of us all.
8. What are a few great books that you've taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past? If you aren't a big reader, what do you do to while away the lazy hours?
I love to read but I can't remember any of them. But I've been reading some of Susan Elizabeth Phillips books.
9. Do you like going outside during a thunderstorm and watching the lightening?
Again, I had fun. Thanks, Samantha.