Monday, December 27

Year End Break

I was really looking forward to my year end break. I didn't have a long break this year, that's why. I have a long list of things to do and most were outdoors but the weather is not cooperating. It's been raining on and off for almost two weeks now.

Although, I have so many things to do indoors... the weather doesn't help really. It just makes me all the more to be lazy. But of course, shopping is one task that is not affected by the weather. We're just been to Bunnings Warehouse this morning to take The Tatapilla to their playground and had a bite. I also checked some lightings and could be hudson valley lighting. I have to organise my projects before going there as it might be tomorrow.

But life is really fun especially if you're not doing anything. :)
*****

0 comments: