Monday, June 13

Long Weekend

The long weekend is almost over (could have been a perfect time to avail those Cirque Du Soleil Tickets) and it's my time to face my pc with my hair wrapped in towel, waiting for it to dry out. Trying to apply what I read recently to wait till the hair is dry before brushing although, I know from experience, it doesnt really work but this is my 2nd try since I read that article.

Anyway, it was such a hectic three days but still fun. Life is glorious - I'm being positive here all the time - and wishing that someday I'll be booking U2 Concert Tickets. :)

On the ondits, the book of mormon dominated the Tony Awards. I saw a bit of clip of Hugh Jackman singing with Harris and it was really great - could be even better if there are Tim McGraw Tickets on the side.


Broadway got religious Sunday night – make that sacrilegious – with the wildly irreverent The Book of Mormon dominating the 65th annual Tony Awards, as expected.

"This is such a waste of time," said Chris Rock as he was about to open the envelope, "like taking a hooker to dinner."

Lampooning young Latter Day Saints on a mission to Uganda, the musical, with a book and score by South Park's Trey Parker and Matt Stone and Avenue Q's Robert Lopez, went into the evening with 14 nominations and walked away with nine Antoinette Perry Awards, including best musical, score, book, featured actress Nikki M. James, among others.


But the host just crack me up. Really, would The Lion King Tickets and concert be better than this? Or James Taylor Tickets and concert? Maybe they are but for now, I'll settle for this. :)

*****

1 comments:

Dayton Medical Rates said...

We saw Cirque Du Soleil in Arizona last year. Great show and worth the money! I hope you get to see them. If you have a seat near the front, you'll enjoy it even more!

Ed