Sunday, April 22

Advanced Mother's Day Present

It was an ordinary day. I got home from work at the usual time and while we were getting ready for dinner, I was told to go to the room - I first saw Mcj carrying a shopping bag while I was on my way out of the room. Then, I was presented of a Canon EOS 550D - advanced mother's day present and a replacement of the camera that was stolen in the car. Although, I have lots of questions, I was ecstatic that I can have a camera that can do a lot of things.
Headline features 18 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor DIGIC 4 processor with ISO 100-6400 (Expansion to 12800) Continuous shooting at 3.7fps Full HD movie recording with manual control and selectable frame rates 7.7cm (3.0”) 3:2 Clear View LCD with 1,040k dots iFCL metering System with 63-zone Dual-layer Metering Sensor Quick Control screen to change shooting settings Exposure compensation +/-5 stops (although viewfinder scale is still +/-2 stops) Select maximum value for Auto ISO External Microphone socket Movie crop function Eye-Fi connected functions compatibility EOS 550D vs EOS 500D Key differences Higher resolution 18MP CMOS with gapless micro lenses ISO 6400 no longer in 'expanded' range (12,800 max remains the same) Redesigned buttons and new movie/live view button Customizable auto ISO ranges Improved 63 zone metering (iFCL) 3:2 format screen with more pixels Improved movie functionality Slightly higher burst shooting rate (though buffer holds fewer shots) HDMI control (CEC) SDHX Compatible from dpreview.com.
So yeah, no Visual Sound Guitars to expect this coming mother's day. Though I don't need anything really.
*****

0 comments: