Sunday, June 8

Happy Weekend!

It's a cool and gloomy weekend at our end. I can't really make up my mind if we're going out (to see the local show) or not. I wonder if Mcj is up to it despite the weather. Either way, I would be happy. Staying home means I can pursue with my reading that had been put-off for reasons that I don't know (busyness, I guess). Plus, I maybe able to finish playing chess with our wardrobe. I've been rearranging stuff for more than a week now. It is taking me so long because of the interuptions that can't be avoided nor ignored, like the whiney little boy. The only downside of staying home is eating a lot (but not too much that we would need diet pills to shed off the weight gain, if there is).


Oh, and there are movies to watch. So far, I've seen 3 movies just this weekend. We're half through the fourth one. Will post about them later.


For now, let me wish you a Happy Weekend friends.

0 comments: