Monday, July 28

Friday Meme

Thanks Mitch for inviting me in this Friday meme. And I love your questions huh. They really make me think, as if I do really think. :)

Q: JULY 25 - Looking back the days when you were still single, how would you differentiate your life now? How do you keep up with you busy schedule every day?

I could say that my life has been a complete turn-around. 360 degrees max. I used to be very busy at work, shopping and going out with friends on weekdays including Saturdays. Sundays were well, the typical Sunday - washing, cleaning, church time, some time for Hubs online, sleeping in and pigging out.
Now that I am a SAHM, I sleep in most of the days. My hands are always full but I am not that busy. Life is much more exciting. Common complaint I heard from Pinoy living overseas is having no full time help. I realise, if you are a SAHM there's really not much to do other than attending to your little ones whims and wishes. With the modcons available, everything is just a push-button and waiting for sometime.
But well, being a SAHM has just grown on me. It is still too early for me to say anything but so far so good. And they said, things just couldn't get any better as it go.
I wonder though when I am finally joining the corporate rat race, if I could still say the same. Hopefully yes. I have a very supportive husband. What else could I ask for.
Oh yeah, life has been good to me. It is never like this when I was single. I have a one-and-a-half-men that are always there for me. And no debt collection agencies chasing after me. Kidding!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe those were Pinoys living and working abroad.

But I agree with all that you mentioned.

Thanks for joining sis...