Sunday, May 22

I Simply Love Books




You Are Modern



You are optimistic and forward looking. You love living in this world.
You have a good memory for facts. You always are an ace at trivia.
The world excites you. There are so many places you want to go and things you want to learn.
You are interested in a plethora of things. You love to learn.




And love to learn new things everyday. I realise that for at least three years (the span of time that I can remember), I have read anything everyday - may it be a magazine, a book, the Tatapilla's book, etc. I'm all the time curious of new things, words that I that heard. And the more I read, the more I fathom that there are more things that I don't know yet. And, the more that I crave for learning. It's like hunger than fenphedrine can't tame. I reckon, I will die still learning many things.
*****

0 comments: