Saturday, May 27

Wuzz Up?!

It is not very likely of me. Being quite isn’t what people know about me. Actually, its way too far from being me. Well, allow me to use the ever lame excuse… I am busy.

For what?

Running errands… going to public offices…attended a counseling session.. work… and some of my simple pleasures, malling and reading.

For fortnight, I have accumulated seven books and read four of them. I now added Elizabeth Lowell and Kristin Hannah in the list of my favorite authors. So far, I have tempered myself from buying books of these authors which stories don’t catch my fancy. I have this habit of collecting books of my favorite authors though doesn’t have a plan of reading them. Hehehe! Well, that’s why it is called collecting… not reading. Waaaa!

Speaking of malling, the Mall of Asia opened last Sunday. I haven’t been there yet.. and I wonder if I can ever be. One of my wish maybe. I am quite satisfied what Robinson’s Manila can offer. But the pix has it lures!


Mall of Asia at night (photo ripped from wikepedia)

On the side note: Hubs got a new phone and a new billing plan. The new mobile phone is not that fancy but since it is flip top, that avoids him of paying international phone bills that he didn’t intentionally made. Tell you, locking the phone key pad is not in his routine after using it. He’ll just chuck the phone to his pocket… and viola! After running to and fro.. he’s charged of phone calls to Zimbabwe. Hehehe! Not that exaggerated though! Plus.. plus.. in the new billing plan he’s allowed a voice call more than double of what he’s previously got and at a half-price less. Ain’t that a wise and practical choice? And! He is still using the same number. Hummm, makes me wonder what kind of arrangement that was!

Month-end is really anticipated giddily. It’s the show time of All About Love. These days, I am more inclined to watch movies with teen stars… maybe, I just relish the feeling of being “bagets”.

Got to eat chicken feet this lunch from Hen Lin. It was my first again since I came back from vacay. Yum yum yum!

It’s week-end again.. more time to sleep and read.

Happy and blessed week-end!

0 comments: