- donning my pjs, jump on the bed and have a good cuddle/snuggle to my pillow [Hubs if he's available ;)]
- surf the net of anything, chat with friends, blog or do any net thingie.
- watch an interesting movie with a good cup of cuppa.
- think, reminisce, be mushy, or just sit in one corner and feel the nature takes it course.
- play under the rain - when i was a kid [i miss this sooo much].
- read, read, read.
- do cross-word puzzles [new addition].
- be oblivious of the things that's happening around me... zzzzzz.
I could do a lot more, if im not drown in my own slumber. ;))
It has been gloomy for the past 4 days... switching from overcast to drizzle to dogs and cats rain. But I refuse to let the mood hit home. I am happy, yeah, coz I wont be sweating at the middle of the day, I don't need to water the plants. The laundry can wait.
*I hope Hubby can't read this as he doesn't want it to rain. Not good for business. =))