Thursday, August 28
Been checking up the site of Review Australia to check if they have new style in pants. You know, it is the only brand where I can buy pants that fit me. So far. And oh so I love the style of their pants. They are hipster and the fit is really fab. Plus the fabric feels nice to the skin. They have pretty tops too but a wee exxy for my taste. Though the same goes with the pants but because as I've said, they are the only brand that I know where I can buy my size, the price is out of the question.

I noticed though that the style of their pants are almost the same. Hummm. Yeah, I have almost identical pants.

Anyway, enough said and window shopping. Have to check this Chicago personal injury lawyers, if what really there business is about.
Bookmark and Share
Posted by Princess of CJ at 9:21 pm |

0 Comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

<