Friday, September 18

What’s Up?

It’s been a while since I last updated this blog. I have no excuse. It’s just me. Haha.

Work has been as usual. Sometimes busy, sometimes not. I visited two customers – with colleagues this week. So far so good. I had lunch with my boss and another lady co-worker – catching up on our personal lives.

I’m getting confident in my driving though I haven’t driven as far as the shopping centre. I haven’t forgotten to turn my lights on at night for a couple of weeks now, so I think that’s a good sign.

Jens has been back to “school” after his sick leave. He had 2 ear bugs and the first medication only treated one bug and I wonder why it was taking so long to heal. A few weeks after he went back to day care, he’s starting to have symptoms of cold and flu. It’s like his been hugging every preschool furniture at school to get all the germs around.

We went to see the Brisbane River Festival last Saturday. That’s another story to tell. Just a recap – it was fun with a bang!

0 comments: