Tuesday, November 10

Adventures

I’m talking about my weekend adventures in relation to driving.

Last Saturday, I decided to go to the Asia shop closer to our area. I just saw the place when I’m on the train but I decided to drive as it would be quicker for me. I didn’t know how to get there by myself so I printed the text map off the internet. It was a breeze although I got lost three times. I really appreciate the cruise control of my car – it made easy gliding at 80km/hr. I went home happy and with my hands full with all the food that I missed.

As a result of escapade on Saturday, the fuel light on my car came on. I didn’t notice when and because we used my car shopping, I felt I really need to fill up, scared of breaking down in the middle of the road. And so I did, on my own as well with Jens inside the car talking to me. It was easy enough and with all the reminders and tips that Mcj taught me, I am confident now to do it again.

It was a busy weekend, what with Mcj’s project on the roll – building a new entertainment unit that will house our new entertainment system. Plus, it was Jens last session on the swimming program. I am relieved of the pressure of getting up early on Saturday.

*****

0 comments: