Monday, January 11

Worried

For a while there. Who wouldn’t be? My four other blogs are down today.

I thought it was because my domain subscription is due next month – the company that I’m subscribing it might have something to do with it.

My blogs are hosted by google but the DNS is hosted by editdns for free. It’s too complicated to explain it here as I myself can’t remember how I did land to editdns when my blog didn’t work before. Anyway, it occurred to me that it might have something to do with my DNS so after so much drama of remembering my password in the email account that I used to register there, I know that their servers were mugged and that they could no longer support freebies and payies in one server. A new server for the freebies is created – so generous of them really. Freebies were given up to the end of 2009 to migrate to the new server. And because I didn’t check my email, I missed it.

But I have rectified it today and it will take at least 24 hours for propagate. Hopefully, it’ll be up soon.

Update: After changing the DNS in the registrar this morning, they're back up.
*****

0 comments: