Friday, April 23

Chinese Food


I seldom venture on food that I'm not quite familiar with (it's not that I'm in the weight loss process). Boring, yeah but safe. I have a somewhat picky taste that is very partial to chinese and italian food. I rule out hot and spicy (you know what food they are).

This is Barbecue Pork in Plum sauce with fried rice. If I can't think of anything particular to eat when I'm at work, I order this in the chinese resto close to the office. I think, the owner already recognise that it's me if somebody ring up to order this particular menu.

It's really yummy and filling for a little cost.
*****

5 comments:

Unknown said...

looks yummy. i usually get something familiar when i'm in a hurry or just plain hungry. but when i have time, i go for something different, yong di ko pa natitikman.:p

FoodTripFriday said...

I love pork barbecue, not only with rice but also with fried rice.

shydub said...

OMG, im drooling.

Cecile said...

naku sarap naman nito sa tingin pa lang...ginugutom tuloy ako eh :-)

Lady Patchy said...

hehehe! bigla akong naglaway.