Friday, April 23

Pretty Please - No Fever Tom



1. Where are my energy and enthusiasm at this time of the night?

2. If wishes were horses they would be all galloping toward me.

3. I'd like to see my half man back in his usual self, fever-free.

4. When I was a teen, I thought I'd end up almost exactly where I am now.

5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was there's always the sun behind the clouds.

6. I'd have a hard time doing without my brains right now, it's getting late and my mind is rattling (but still have the time to think of age spot removal).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to (well) blogging, tomorrow my plans include going to the library (bonding time with the half man) and Sunday, I want to cook something that I haven't tried before!

As usual, I had fun doing this meme. It's like I'm chronicling my week.
*****

2 comments:

Billy Rhythm said...

Gotta love cooking. I have this recipe for Ragu Bolognese I want to try, but don't have three hours to do it!

Unknown said...

I hope the new recipe goes well and your guy feels better.