Saturday, September 4

Sat 9 - Half the Man


1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago?
No. I have changed and I haven't really sat down and examine what are those aspects. I just think that it's for the better and hope that people I love think the same way as I do.

2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to?
Things? No. Someone? Yes, my family.

3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much?
In my adult life, no. But I can remember when I was about 10, I used to play "tatsi" and it involves money.

4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed?
When I'm beat up to the bone, I can be a circus girl.

5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone.
I have many wrong first impressions but I'm not vocal so they're not embarassing.

6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's?
I can only remember a scene in Confessions of a Shopaholic - when Rebecca was unraveling. :)

7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same?
Lots. Layout for most of it's early time. But eventually, it has it's own tone or theme (that includes comparing or compare life insurance).

8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
Be yourself.

9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?
I'm an impulsive shopper but not so impulsive when it comes to doing things in my life. One friend thought that I am the kind that needs to know how deep the water first before plunging. Yeah, I can only talk about my shopping loots.

Again, I have fun. Thanks, Samantha for hosting this.

*****

0 comments: