Sunday, September 19

Sat Nine: Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying



1. When was the last time you cried?
Last night, while watching the news. I'm very soft and emotionaly. I cry over a book, a movie, any touching scene infront of me.

2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
Painting.

3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why?
My junior classmate and friend who died.

4. What is your favorite meal eating out?
Any seafood cooked in Asian style (I would definitely need diet pills that work if I have to consume it more often).

5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend?
Depends on the attitude of the group.

6. What word do you use far too frequently?
Really? - but not as much that it can be noticed.

7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?)
Omni-footerous. The family invented it.

8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history.
The Gift by Jim Brickman. Song facts has no record.

9. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why?
The couch. Need I explain?

*****

0 comments: