Sunday, November 14

On Gifts




You Are Generous With Your Money



You believe that it's important to give until it hurts - and giving money definitely stings.
When it comes to causes and people you believe in, you'll put your money where your mouth is.
You believe that any time is a good time to give. You don't just give around the holidays.
You aren't selfish with your money. As long as you have enough to feed and clothe yourself, you're happy to give a lot away.




I'm not quick to admit that I am all these but all I can say is that I am a spend-thrift. I love spending money and I love buying gifts just for the sake of shopping. Although, even when Christmas is near I haven't bought any gift for anybody yet. Haven't given a thought if I'm giving Dutch Master this year.
*****

0 comments: