Sunday, March 20

Without You

This is Kieth Urban's first song I have listened to and boy, how I like it. The video featured Nicole and Sunday Rose. So sweet. I see in one of the comments in youtube, that Kieth is the most romantic man on Earth.

Every picture tells a story in Keith Urban's black and white music video for his new single, "Without You."

While the country star plays guitar in a sparsely furnished room, personal images from his life on the road, the stage, his wedding to Nicole Kidman and footage of daughter Sunday Rose in her crib are projected onto the white walls in the clip, which debuts Tuesday on iTunes, CMT and GAC.

Other intimate footage captures the married couple running playfully on a beach – and a bare-chested Urban getting out of a hotel room shower.

Source. people.com


Now, I know he's found our backyard but I really haven't seen him performed live. If only it is also available from Oz those Keith Urban Tickets, Bon Jovi Tickets, Kenny Chesney Tickets, Dave Matthews Band Tickets and Rush concert Tickets. .. I'd sure be watching their concert. But I hope soon, when time also permits.. I'll see one of my favourite performers on stage.


*****

0 comments: