Sunday, August 2

I am not Religious

I used to be when I was under my parents' wings. Everything changed when I moved out and started to discover the world by myself.

I stopped doing things like worshipping God religiously. But I haven't moved away. Infact, I feel closer even if I seldom commune with him - I just know it deep inside, He's in me.



You Are Super Spiritual



You are in touch with the world around you, and you find peace in connecting with others.

You believe that every life is special and that every life has a purpose.



You value harmony and understanding. You try not to judge, bicker, and fight.

As simple as it sounds, you truly think it's important to make the world a better place.


There's one question in this quiz that goes if I can see things happening in the future. Not literally that but there are events that happened and I felt like it had happened before and after a few days I would realise that I have thought about it or I have dreamt of it. It's like I have a very high frequency of satellite radios. I senses things. We'll I've read somewhere that I am clairvoyant - now that's not spiritual as it was in my zodiac sign. Hahaha.

0 comments: