Saturday, May 29

Sat 9 - Midnight Confessions


1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend?
No. No closet news. Lol.

2. How well do you handle rejection?
I think well enough. I just brush it off.

3. What makes you feel old?
When somebody calls me "Ate" who looks much older than me. Ate is the term used to call a lady older than you in the Philippines.

4. What makes you feel young?
Hanging out with my kiddo.

5. What’s something you are old school about?
Nothing that I can remember. I'm practical, realistic and spiritual.

6. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks.
Big Bang Theory. All the four guys are funny plus Penny. See it here.


7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be?
Channel Shoes.

8. Where do you like to go for a day trip?
To the beach.

9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life.
Tour around the world. This aside from the family stuff.

I had fun, thanks again Sam.

*****

0 comments: