Friday, August 27

FF-Aug 27


1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes you can do mine too. Lol.

2. Shopping for shoes (and wood swing set if I can) is what's been on my mind on and off all day.

3. Remember when you were at school and you can’t wait to get a job but now that you have a job you sometimes feel like you want to be a student again?

4. Feel good movies, reading romance novels, and nuts are three of my favorite obsessions :-)

5. During the last year we had two out of town holidays.

6. Calling our half-man of 3YO “Bub” puts a smile on my face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching football with my family, tomorrow my plans include going to a saloon for a haircut and Sunday, I want to bake something!


*****

4 comments:

jan said...

i love to shop for shoes!

mine is up too

http://moms-journey.com/2010/08/27/it-friday-fill-ins-again.aspx

see you!

Billy Rhythm said...

I'd love to be a student again. If only I could get someone else to pay for it...

Auntie Q said...

LoL at #1
Have a great weekend!

nancy said...

visiting!

hahaha... yung sagot for #3, akong-akong ako yan noon :))

enjoy the rest of your weekend, dear!