Sunday, August 1

Sat 9 - Bad Day

1. Is there anything that you tend to do to cheer up when you are having a bad day?
Sleep, re-read books that I like, re-watch my favourite movies, shopping (and maybe lying on the massage tables) - are just some of them.

2.What’s the last card game you played, and with whom did you play?
Uno, with Mcj (hubs).

3.What’s the last board game you played, and with whom did you play?
Scabble, against the computer. Lol.

4.What’s the last computer game you played, and with whom did you play?
Does using Iphone, counts? Heaps of game.. crazy bird, bowling, tennis.. etc... with my little boy.

5.Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it?
The Australian Outback.

6.Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can’t think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?
Not true in my case. I like funny light movies, that's all there is to it.

7.What physical attributes do you find the most attractive?
Eyes that can seem to see you through your soul.

8.How many people live in your house? Tell us about them.
Mcj and The Tatapilla.. The Love of My Life.

9. Ever punch someone in the face?
No.

I had fun, thanks Sam.

*****

0 comments: