Saturday, October 16

All The Way

This song has been in my Iphone for almost3 months now - the first on the list actually but I didn't really like it. One day, while on the train I really "listen" to this song and I thought to myself, I can listen to the voice of this man and he can lull me to sleep. Little did I know that it's Frank Sinatra. And how naive I was that I didn't know that he is dead. Anyway, I love his voice in this version. It could be the way it is blending with Celine Dion's voice.


Although, the original version is also quite touching. I learned that this song was number 2 in the chart in 1957 and won the Best Original Song for his movie, The Joker is Wild.


I know, he's my Mum's favourite and I might have to look for a DVD or CD of him to give to her when I've done checking supplements for weight loss.

*****

0 comments: