Saturday, October 2



You Are Chai Tea



There are many subtle sides to your personality. You are difficult to decode.
You are a complex and deep individual. You have many nuanced beliefs, and your mood frequently changes.
You are a creative and expressive person. You draw your inspiration from the whole world.
You enjoy exotic food, music, and travel. Your tastes are very international.

What Kind of Tea Are You?

Work is Hard. Time for Blogthings!

I used to be an open book. I talk and nothing stops me from divulging my secret in life which ended up not secret at all. But now? I'm more reserved. I have changed I may say. I think, it comes with aging. You realise that not all things in your life have to be a talked about topic. I still talk a lot especially if I feel comfortable with another person. But I reckon that if it's just someone who's giving out online term life insurance quotes, I can talk anything. They don't know me anyway.


*****
It's All About What's In Down Under | Permanence in Change | I Am A Shoeaholic | A Juggling Act | Healthy Living | The Life of a Tatapilla | What's reel and real!
Bookmark and Share
Posted by Princess of CJ at 3:28 pm |

0 Comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

<