Saturday, October 2

And I Don't Like Tea




You Are Chai Tea



There are many subtle sides to your personality. You are difficult to decode.
You are a complex and deep individual. You have many nuanced beliefs, and your mood frequently changes.
You are a creative and expressive person. You draw your inspiration from the whole world.
You enjoy exotic food, music, and travel. Your tastes are very international.



I used to be an open book. I talk and nothing stops me from divulging my secret in life which ended up not secret at all. But now? I'm more reserved. I have changed I may say. I think, it comes with aging. You realise that not all things in your life have to be a talked about topic. I still talk a lot especially if I feel comfortable with another person. But I reckon that if it's just someone who's giving out online term life insurance quotes, I can talk anything. They don't know me anyway.


*****

0 comments: