Tuesday, October 11

The Boracay Creature and My Hubby's Tale!

It started out as a pleasant Summer’s Day, not too hot and barely a cloud in the sky at the Fairways & Bluewater Resort Golf & Country Club, Newcoast, Boracay, Philippines. My Wife and I had just finished a leisurely round of Golf and had a relaxing drink at the resort’s Bar. We then decided we would take a stroll down to one of the secluded resort beaches on the way back to our Villa at the resort. We wandered by the swimming pool and descended down the track that leads to the beaches and decided to continue on to the second beach. Upon arriving at the beach, we found it was deserted of any people and the only company we had were some goats, well at least that was what I thought until I decided to take a photo of my Wife looking out across the sea. Then just as I was about to take the photo, suddenly! In a blink of an eye from the surrounding bushes it sprang. Without a thought for my own safety I pounced upon my wife and swiftly dragged her from almost certain death. It wasn’t until later that I discovered that before rescuing my beloved I must have pressed the shutter button on my camera and had a photo of the illusive creature that the native people warn visitors to be wary of. It was indeed a very close call for us, but we survived to tell the tale and furthermore have the photographic proof to verify the existence of the Boracay Creature.

1 comments:

dangkin said...

buti nalang! ha! ha! ha! kumusta na dyan?