Sunday, October 30

Honey, Shall We Dance??

We need a witness to our lives. There are billions of people in the planet - what does one life really mean? In marriage, you're promising to care about everything: the good, bad, terrible and mundane things... all of it, all the time, everyday. You're saying, "You're life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. I will be your witness." - Beverly Clark - - - - Shall We Dance.

This passage really caught me. It helps you realize many things. It reinforce your role as a wife to your husband.

When was the last time that I watched a movie in the cinema house? If I remember it right, the movie was, The 40-year old virgin. Not too long ago... Just one month, I guess. But with the increasing movie fee with the one-level thing of the MTRCB, you wont be surprise if I wont watch a movie in the cinema house anymore. Hehehe! Anyway, there are low-cost VCD is the store these days. Just VCD because we haven't upgraded our player yet. Hehehe! Cost cutting measure =).

Well, I was actually planning to watch a movie with my bro when I have spotted the Shall We Dance movie in the Astrovision. P100 is not bad and all the people at the house can watch it. It is an old movie, yeah, but I missed it in the cinema... hummm, but it was worth the wait. Hehehe! I enjoyed it watching with friends at the house.

I like ballroom dancing.. and maybe, it will be our leisure when my husband and I retire for good or if we just have free time. Hehehe! My husband actually is a very good dancer, if you may ask. But I haven't seen him dancing much. He showed a tape of his brother's square dancing club, but the sad thing is, he's not in the video because he's in charge of the cam. Geeezzzz.....

0 comments: