Wednesday, May 27

Sunny Side Up

Saw this meme from Leah and I thought I’d check it out. I’m surprised, it’s truly me.



You Are Yellow



You are bright, vibrant, and cheerful. Your energy can take over a room.

You look on the sunny side of life. You are able to avoid stress, anxiety, and burnout.



It's hard to get you down, and you've rarely been depressed in your life.

You tend to have a clear mind and an unburdened heart. You try to bring as much light as possible into your life.



Although, I’m a worry-wart, I am also optimistic. Isn’t it conflicting? But I am.

Yeah, sunny side up, like lighting bulbs.

What’s really true is I’m rarely get depress – I even can’t remember when? I cry, I sulk, I go EMO but that moment doesn’t last long. I don’t get bored either. I have very varied interests that there are so many things that I can do in my spare time. In fact, I don’t have spare time at all.

Bottom line? I am a happy-go-lucky person, on the positive note.

0 comments: