Saturday, February 20

Saturday 9 - Feb 20


1. Who would you like not to stand so close to you? Somebody with really extremely bad body odour? I'm a very "nosy" person.

2. Which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the highest: mind, body or spirit? I like balance and when I'm really conscious with what I'm doing, I try to nurture the three.

3. What is your favorite movie line? The truth is I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back. - Sweet Home Alabama.

4. What is your favorite movie title? Errr..Sweet Home Alabama?

5. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle? There's nothing miraculous really but everything is a blessing from God.

6. What do you try to stay away from? Shopping but that's what I was doing this monring.

7. What is it too late for? Cooking lunch? It's past 1PM so we just had Subway.

8. Give someone credit for something and name it if you can. My Husband - for mowing the overgrown lawn and beyond this week even if he was really busy.

9. Would you rather be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? And why? Can I deviate? I don't really want to be famous. I just want my friends and family to remember me when I die because they love me and they know that I love them.

*****

1 comments:

I am Harriet said...

You're right- everything is a miracle :)

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/what-is-something-that-has-happened-to-you-that-you-would-consider-a-miracle/