Saturday, February 27

Saturday 9 - Feb 27

Theme: Should I stay or should I go?

1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away?
No. But I've been on a date that I wish would soon be over.

2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
If yes, where? I'm with my one-and-a-half men. Why should I wish to go somewhere? Lol.

3. Do you have any pet peeves?
I thought I have 2 but I can't remember them. :)... a little one, shopping trolley that veer sideways when you push forward. Ugh!

4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours.
Reading a book and watching light movies over and over and over again.

5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you'd like to be?
I don't want to be somebody else as I don't know what's their life is.

6. What do you consider your biggest talent?
Staying out of trouble for spending too much? Hehehe.

7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite?
Josh Lucas. Those eyes.

8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time.
None.

9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying?
All of it. He either have me for what I am or be gone.

*****

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Spending too much? Depends on what. :)

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/im-ready-for-the-biggest-loser-to-return-and-for-wife-swap-to-finally-come-back-anyone-agree/

annies home said...

that is a great talent