Thursday, March 4

TT – Bud Style


1. Someone knocks on your door. You have not seen this person in years. You were once great friends. Who would you like it to be and why?
A friend who once “screw” me for money. I’d forgotten about it and I’ve moved on.

2. What do you think would be a great song title that isn't one? Who do you want to record it?
Mother and Child? My Husband.

3. You are having a party. If I'm invited, what should I bring?
Just yourself. I’d have caterers. Lol.

4. If your spouse or s/o cheated with a one night stand while away, would you really want to know?
Pass. I can’t imagine and I believe my husband won’t do it.

5. How long does it take for a house guest to drive you bonkers?
Very long.

6. If you could pick a new color for the sky, what would you pick?
Yellow.

7. What did you think of the Olympics?
The Opening and Closing ceremonies are magnificent. Exhilarating and dangerous.

8. Could TT have thought of a lamer blogger that me to guest host?
No.

9. What's the stupidest lie that someone really thought you'd believe?
That at some point my high school crush had a crush on me?

10. What was the best day you had in high school? Tell us about it.
When my classmate who also happened to be my crush, took my notebook and hide it. It was like we were playing cat and mouse.

11. Name something that you have in your home that you are sure most people don't.
As of now, Christmas Tree and Santa Claus deco. I haven’t put them away yet.

12. Why haven't you at least tried to play The Dating Profile Meme?
Yeah? Why not? Because I was not aware of it.

13. Do you think homophobia is a choice?
I think, it is. And it could be more of like a hate or dislike than fear.

*****

6 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

#11....you might as well leave it up. Just a short while, it'll be here again.

HERE is my T T

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

At least you agreed that I was the lamest choice... :)

I am Harriet said...

Caterers? I'm there!

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/should-a-2-timer-get-no-more-mail-on-saturdays/

Melissa Mashburn said...

LOL @ number 3

caterers a wonderful idea

Marice said...

hehehe cool answers :)

u may view mine here

Gayle said...

Throw some plastic Easter eggs on that tree and you are good to go for another couple months!