Saturday, March 20

Friday 5 – Chit Chat


Like the host of this meme, I also don’t like small talks. It’s either I want to talk to you seriously or not at all. Sometimes, I dread small gatherings where people just stand and make small conversations. It’s just not for me. This meme is really a challenge and I hope that after answering this, I would somehow take off my small conversation skill (if I may call that) to a notch.

I assume that I am talking to a stranger here because if it’s the person I know or a close friend, I won’t be making small conversations. It would be straight to big bang. Lol.

1. “Come here often?”
Not enough or you wouldn’t have asked the question.

2. “What’s new?”
I’m here, that’s new.

3. “[insert your recent weather condition here] enough for ya?”
Sort of.

4. “How’s it hangin?” (This I like most)
Pretty high – it’s been cold. Hahaha. (Naughty me.)

5. “How ’bout them [insert local sports team here]?”
Oh, I just like watching them play but I don’t really know what the role of each player as long as they make tries. (I’m referring to NRL football here).

Really, that answer is not me when put on the spot. I might just nod or shake my head and smile like a dumbo. Nonetheless, I tried without beating myself up (which could have resulted to hair loss treatment).
*****

0 comments: