Friday, March 5

Wet and Soggy


That's how I feel these past two weeks. Thanks to the weather. Yes, it's been raining for more than two weeks now. It's not funny anymore.

I know the farmers would be very happy about it but it is a deluge. The rain has turned some parts of Queensland into a creek. A once drought-inflicted land has turned into a sea of murky water.

Today, people from some places have been cleaning up of what's left of their property. Stuff are lining up the streets either for drying or for dumping (maybe except for ping pong tables).

It's like a relief and disaster all at once.

Forecast is, it's going to rain for the next 7 days. Oh dear. I have washing to dry but that's the very least worry. It's those who live in flooded area that I am concerned about. They can only take so much of it, I reckon.
*****

0 comments: