Saturday, March 13

FF-Deadlines

1. When was the last time you had a serious deadline to make, and did you make it?
Today - to finish the laundry while the sun is out. Washing these days are really serious as it's been raining almost everyday for the past 4 weeks.

2. Do you generally plan for deadlines, or are they more likely to sneak up on you until you’re frantic?
I do plan for them. I'm lousy when I'm cramming.

3. When did you last set a deadline for someone else, and did that person make it?
To my husband almost everyday. Hahaha. More like nagging. And he doesn't meet them just to annoy me.

4. How flexible and understanding are you when it comes to other people meeting your deadlines?
Very understandable for people outside my family but not with my Husband. Is it just me?

5. What were the circumstances the last time you hung up on someone in the middle of a phone call, or the last time someone hung up on you in the middle of a phone call?
Can't remember. I seldom use the phone.

My Friday Five this week. I had fun, thanks to the host.
*****

0 comments: