Saturday, January 3

Inspired

I have been very good lately - not sluggish. Inspirations and motivations are just flowing out of my veins that I created two new blogs. Now, that I've gotten the hang of a working Mum, I will update them as much as I possibly can. They are both created with passion.

It's all about what's in down under. I wanted to share with you my beautiful side of the world.

Let's make a house a home. Borne with my desire to save and create spaces in our little abode. I also love decorating and in constant search for ideas to prettify things.

3 comments:

Nancy Janiola said...

great brand new accomplishments you have here for the brand new year! keep updating :-)

Anonymous said...

happy new blog, sis. :-) if i will decide to be a fulltime wahm then baka ma dagdagan ko ulit blogs ko. :-)

happy blogging! hugs to the biggy baby boy. :-)

Ers said...

@nancy, thanks.

@arlene, thanks sis. ako nga pagwalang magawa sa opis, im writing kung ano ang ipopost ko then pagmy time na ako magonline sa bahay, saka ko ipopost. hehehe. :)it's my therapy aside from shopping.

It's All About What's In Down Under
Permanence in Change
I Am Shoeaholic
Let's Make a House a Home
Healthy Living
The Life of a Tatapilla