Monday, October 6

On The Wheels!

I finally got on the wheels last weekend. I booked a lesson for an hour last Sunday. Before that, Mcj let me took over the wheels from the gate up to the curb close to the house on Saturday. We had another session Sunday morning and after my lesson with the instructor.

So far, not good enough! :)

I need more practice. I have another lesson with Dave on Sunday for 2 hours. You bet I'll have another run around the place before that so I am not wasting time learning the basics during the paid lesson.

3 comments:

Sreisaat said...

Hi Sis, thanks for visiting earlier. Good luck on your driving lessons. Ako man I started getting lessons from the hubster. Nakakaloka, ano? Indi lang hand-eye coordination ang dapat ma-master, pati feet pa! You don't want to be stepping on the wrong pedal!

Unknown said...

goodluck sis...i think you're hubby is supportive enough to pass the exam...

Mich said...

congrats girl! and goodluck on the rest of your driving lessons. masaya yan! :)