Friday, July 21

Flick Update


Eric Bana to star in a historical romance.

Natalie Portman and Eric Bana are in final negotiations to topline Columbia Pictures' "The Other Boleyn Girl." Justin Chadwick has signed on to direct the historical drama, which is based on a novel by Philippa Gregory.

The story revolves around the ferociously ambitious Boleyn sisters, Mary and Anne (Portman), who are rivals for the bed and heart of 16th century English King Henry VIII (Bana). Peter Morgan ("The Last King of Scotland") adapted the screenplay.

Related Articles: Holywood Reporter, Spy Broken


On the side note:

Dangkin, maybe we could watch the movie together? Your favorite author and book, and my favorite actor in one.

Yay!

I don’t have much streak of fancy to historical romance and I could not bet my 100 strands of hair that, you like Bana, but I would give a day off work to watch movie with you. =D

Miss ya girl! (sigh)

Mushy – mush!

I just got excited when I read the above article. I waged on that we would be watching this movie where ever in the world we are.


Yet, I still have to know when will this be released. Or did they already start the shoots? Lol.


4 comments:

dangkin said...

hmmm... that sounds steamy!he!he!he!

since i've already read the book, i'm not sure if i still want to watch the movie version... but still, i think i'll enjoy watching it with you.. and Jo, too!:-)

when was the last time we watched a GOOD movie together? was that the Juday-Piolo tandem? whew! i feel like it's been a decade :((

Ers said...

its either we come over there or you going back here.. hahaha!

jo and i watched superman two/three weeks ago. that was the last movie that i've seen though there were several good these days. i dont have company. waaaa! bbt even volunteered to go with me though she had seen the "lake house".

i missed one juday-piolo movie when i was in OZ, and i bought the cd when i arrived here. it was soo cool! i bet you'll really enjoy it.

give me your add and ill post it to you! =D

vina said...

ooooooh, eric bana. whatever movie he'll be in...eric banaaaaa....

Ers said...

vina, i share your craze.. hehehe