Tuesday, May 22

New Phone To Spice Up My Life

With the pace of the introduction of new mobile phones in this age, I consider mine to be ancient. I got it more than three years ago. Not just ancient, it might already belongs to the jurassic genre.

Now, it makes me wish I could win this beautiful and classic baby. The Motorola Unlocked Razr V3 Miami Ink Dragon mobile phone. These slim ultra cool wireless phones sport beautiful, haunting designs penned exclusively by Ami James, the master tattoo artist who stars on the hit reality television series Miami Ink.

This phone will come in very handy to me who lives oceans apart from my parents and siblings as it is capable of Quad Band and Global Roaming with the World Class feature activated. I can call my family back in the Philippines including other 130 countries with no separate monthly charges or activation fees. How cool is that?

Aside from this state-of-the-art mobile phone, a one year service plan comes with it. It's like talking non-stop for a year!

Do you wish to own this mobile phone like the way I rave for it? Just head on to the bid4prizes website and make a lowest bid for the item. Pretty easy!






Disclosure Policy

0 comments: