Thursday, May 24

See the Bug!

I consider myself faint-hearted as there are things that I can't stand to watch or see but... there is a big BUT! I am a sucker for thriller programs or movies. I am always in for shows that fuel my mind to think, what will comes next?.. how did that happen? Trailers and posters are all very good media that trigger your mind to wonder to the "something" impossible yet you know happens in movies.

And the bug movie posters did exactly that to me! When you hear bugs, what have you got in mind? Something crawling. How about if it is associated with human? Bugs crawling inside the human body, bugs coming out of any cavity of a human. There are more that I can enumerate, but my point is, you think of thousands of possibilities or scenarios that make you cringe and yet, you have this inkling feeling and you can't wait to see what really happens and how did it happens! *Thoughts floating in your mind, "I need to see that movie, I need to see that movie".*





How about hearing this creepy tag "First they send in their drone, then they find their queen"? Makes you think, the queen in the bug movie is Ashley Judd! Now, I don't want to make speculations or spoil your excitement!

I can't wait to see the movie myself and feel the adrenalin rush as the thrilling scenes unfold. I might be covering my eyes with my hand and yet make a crack in my fingers and peak!


But while waiting for the movie, why don't you watch this thriller! It'll really thrill you, I tell you that!



0 comments: