Thursday, May 17

My Choc-aholic!

Hubs: Let me smell your breath.
Me: Why?
Hubs: It might smell rocky road.

Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

Did I tell you, Hubs is a chronic choc-aholic? He thought, I nicked some of his rocky road cookie bar because I warned him this morning that I'll have some when he's not around. :P Of course, I was just kidding and wanted to annoy him.

He'll give up the last bite of any of his food for me except chocolate. Good thing is, I am not really into sweets. So there's no raging chaos in our household. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, ok ka pala! hindi ka mahilig sa sweets! magkakasundo rin tayo! (hahaha!)
love your new template

Ers said...

hi cess! ngayon lang na buntis ako nakakain ng madaming icecream and sweet stuff. :D but im cutting it down now.

thanks.. congrats on your new home! danda!