Wednesday, May 30

Mock Me Baby

I've put on weight lately.

Not surprisingly though because I have been pigging out really! I crave for a lot of food that I usually didn't two months ago. I have been sucking on lollies almost all day. I don't really eat much but just nibbles on something every now and then. And those excess calories stayed in my body.

But the midwife in our antenatal class said that when the Big Day is drawing nigh, pregnant women tend to store fats up to 2 kilos in their body as a reserve energy during labor. Now, that's my excuse!

Actually, I am not really concern about getting fat.. my biggest concern is Bubba getting bigger and bigger that I may not be able to deliver him normally. I don't like the idea of CS. So, I have been cutting down my carbo intake lately (I think, I've said this many times) but sometimes the temptation is too strong that I can't resist.

And being round and chubby, I am MCJ's laughing stock sometimes. :D

One morning, he saw the fat layers in my back and said, "You're turning into an elephant, Sweetheart!" Funny thing is, I am always singing the tube commercial of Bindi Irwin (Steve Irwin's daughter). The lyrics goes like this: "I am an elephant...." . MCJ would sometimes said after hearing me singing that, "Yes, you are.. you just lack trunk." Hahaha!

One afternoon, I summoned him to the kitchen to plug the oven to the socket as I can't reach it. I'm about to cook chips. Before doing what I said, he mock me saying "You won't fit even to the garage door of the hospital at the rate you're eating." Can you take that?

I just shrug my shoulders to these mockery! I just love eating! :D They didn't worry me the least.

(I just had my lunch but I am thinking of fixing up something soon. - Hehehe)

4 comments:

chuching said...

hi era! konting tiis nalang, in no time nanjan na si baby :)

buti ka nga, you have a reason for all those cravings and getting fat. e ako, i'm always craving and getting fat but i'm not pregnant! hehe :)

Ers said...

hi gracita! welcome back! it's nice to hear from you! musta na? will visit your home shortly.

sarap kumain noh? sana we don't have this worry of getting fat with binge eating! :D sana. sana. sana.

Anonymous said...

hi, ^_^

while i'm reading thru your posts, mejo napapaisip narin ako kung anong mga magiging experiences ko .. hehe. nakakatakot na nakakatuwa. ^_^

Ers said...

@fionixe, preggy ka rin? just enjoy your pregnancy. you'll feel both! :D