Tuesday, May 13

Big News

I thought the gifts for Mother's Day would stop coming on the day itself. But nah! Yesterday, I got one of the best gifts in the mail. A letter from the immigration (with the photos, certificates and cards that I submitted) that I was just granted of permanent resident visa. How good is that?

We were not expecting it to be granted this quick. I was looking forward to be interviewed first.

I also went straight to permanent resident visa without going through the two year temporary as we applied for a spouse visa after two years of being married and with a child. Now, the pain of giving birth is more worth it. lol.

Next step would just be a trip to the immigration office to have the visa affixed to my passport. And maybe, planning on the trip back to the Philippines. Oh, we need to apply for Jens' passport first.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats era! that is good news indeed! :)

konte na lang kulang natin para maging citizen. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

Mich said...

Congrats girl! I'm so happy for you! Ang ganda ng mother's day gift sayo :)

Anonymous said...

sis, congrats! that surely calls for a blow-out! hahahaha

Ers said...

@ leah, mitch, mich, arlene.. thank you ladies. i couldn't ask for more for mother's day gift.hehehe.