Sunday, May 11

I Think Like...




Your Thinking is Concrete and Random



You are naturally inquisitive and curious.

You're excited by new ideas, and you are a true independent thinker.



You are interested in what is possible. You like the process of discovery.

You are often experimenting, challenging old ideas, and inventing new concepts.



Rules, restrictions, and limit don't really work for you.

You have to do things your own way, and you can't be bothered to explain yourself.



Some of these hit home. And however good these sound to my ears, they're not at all good. My kind of thinking sometimes causes clash to my loved ones even to Mcj. Based on these, you can rule out that I am not a business minded person. Why? Because in real life, small business opportunities are ready to bite me yet I just turn my back on them.

0 comments: